Powered by CryENGINE 3, Nexuiz reinvents classic arena FPS gameplay.
For centuries the Kavussari and the Forsellians have waged war. They have a fragile truce but due to their seething disgust of each other they still pit their warriors against each other in arenas rather than on the fields of war.
Those episodes of lethal combat are now broadcast throughout the galaxy, as entertainment… a spectacle known as… The Nexuiz Competition: An arena based first person shooter where you can alter the rules of the match and laws of physics while you dominate opponents in ever-changing hostile environments bleeding with hatred.
- Arena FPS is back – inspired by the giants of the Arena FPS genre, Nexuiz reinvents twitch gaming for next generation consoles and PC.
- 100+ Dynamic Mutators - Game-changing power-ups include Jetpacks, Uber-Nuke, Low Gravity, Big Head Mode and many more...
- 9 Deadly Arenas – Powered by CryENGINE 3, Nexuiz sets a new graphical benchmark for a digital-only release.
- Competitive Play - a superbly balanced weapon set, classic game modes, and extensive stat tracking, Medals and Leaderboard support.
- Solo & Online – hone your skills against bots, then wage war online against the best in 4v4 multiplayer matches.
- Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 2GHz or higher
- 2 GB RAM (3 GB on Vista)
- 512 MB nVidia 8800GT / ATI 3850HD or higher
- 3 GB Hard Drive space
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Direct X 9.0c or higher